Its specifications were terrific at such an affordable price. Since this phone has many users, we have ministered a list of the best custom ROMs for POCO F1 here.
The ROM is completely open source, so if you have the skill for it, you can fork the project and make your own custom ROM out of it. The Potato Open Sauce Project is brought to you by a team of Indian developers who have adopted the quintessential potato as their choice of name. Even the different versions of the ROM are titled ‘baked potato’, ‘dumaloo’ etc. The added functionalities of Havoc-OS include tons of mods for the Status bar, buttons, lights, gestures, and other various configurations.
- If the fingerprints list check is disabled, the list can be manually updated from within the script, under the Edit device fingerprint menu, or with the -f run option (use -h for details).
- One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.
- The Pocophone F1 USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Poco Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks.
- By default, parts of the module post-fs-data boot script is executed in the background, but the parts that don’t might still cause issues on some devices.
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance. It seems that the number of devices sold is somewhere between 68,000 and 1,00,000 units. According to various reports, the estimate is that 68,965 devices sold, provided every single order was for the most expensive model. Further, it is also estimated that if buyers went for the base model, about 1,00,000 units were sold in those 5 minutes. Xiaomi’s latest sub-brand called Poco has been quite promising as of late with the first phone in the series called as the Poco F1.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.25, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- Follow this guide to flash custom ROM with ADB sideload command.
- The developers have included the standard warning that this “whole thing is basically one giant hack” and that none of these ROMs are made with this mod in mind.
- Should you want to have a different software experience on your Pocophone F1 and aren’t afraid to tinker with your device, Android 11 is already available for you, courtesy of the developer community.
- Thanks to the XDA developer jhenrique09, Android 9 Pie based Pixel Experience ROM is working excellently with only few issues.
- Soon after its success, various OEMs started developing this latest Android version.
This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Global firmware” on your device. We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock. That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option.
In that case, if you want to update to a newer version you will have to update the fingerprint manually. One of the best things about Android is that if you don’t like the pre-installed software on your phone, you can always flash a custom ROM to spice things up. While LineageOS is the most popular option, there are plenty of amazing custom ROMs out there. One of them is Paranoid Android which was updated to Android 12 in November last year. Since then the Paranoid Android stock ROM firmware team has released Android 12-based Sapphire Alpha builds to a number of popular smartphones, including the OnePlus 7 Pro, POCO X3, Mi 10T, and more.